Monday, September 17, 2007

going through hell to bangalore

Sept Friday 14, was the worst day I had here in Bangalore, Actually it was idea of hanging out which turned to as worst as it could be...
In the morning of Friday(11am), I had my MGPA, me and some of my friends had decided to go to forum after the MGPA, as soon as we done with our MGPA, I ran to SBI ATM to get some money...shit the only ATM in our area was not working... doesn't matter I'll get money in the city and then went to our canteen.
After having dinner, I was feeling quite tired...ya I was not willing to go but It was me who already had screwed last two such plans, thought I must go...let's go...
While going to bus stand we'r thinking that we'll get a Volvo, for smooth journey, but even after standing around 40 minutes on the stand, didn't get Volvo any not even BMTC bus were coming...bad day let's try private bus...
After 15 min in the private bus, I realized it was a big mistake, the bus was moving like a tortoise...I never thought that so many people can travel in a bus...I was not able to see anything out, not even had proper air to breath.
After passing around 1hr:10 min in the bus I took a look outside the window, the bus was standing near Oxford Engineering College, this was the best time to get out of the bus...there was nothing else I can think that time...first just get out, two of us sitting in the back and other two were in the front, I just moved out and called other's to follow...
Outside I realized that I was a good decision because I was seeing so much traffic on the road...lot's of people were coming out of their vehicles and moving on foot, I thought I'll take a taxi, after I'll cross this traffic...
flooded roads were not easy to move on foot, I still had the "No Turning Back" attitude, so kept moving on... this was the first time I was seeing dirty face of Bangalore, the Hosur road. we were almost running on the road to cross the traffic as there were chances of raining and this rat race was ended at Madiwala, near Vishal Mega Mart. The area flooded up to nee, now I was so tired, I decided to go back, just thought "I can't cross this dirty river" party mood was already off as there was water in my shoes......
Hell day, hell Hosur road, now I'll think thrice before planning to go out...

No comments: