Sunday, October 7, 2007

Western Music, new Addiction

As I said in my previous blog, in my childhood I used to listen only old Hindi music, but you can't always stick to one thing, because life is dynamic and changes are mandatory, if you say, "this is my favorite song", I would ask, "for how long?", because in my case my favorite song changes with time and I put them in my favorite list but its not always that I would like to listen those songs. In my childhood, I saw some west rock songs, those were Electric Rock; too much loud and I had a bad impression for west music just because of those song, but when I heard songs by Enrique, I realized that they are better then us in music too.
I started with songs of Enrique, Westlife, Kylie, Holly Valance, and Sting i rally enjoyed them very much. At that time I was almost out of addiction for music but that drastic change helped me very much to regain the passion. And now I'm experimenting with it to listen more and more players to get myself acquaint with it to a great extent...
Spanish people have contributed to west music to a extent that we can't forget to mention them, if we are talking about western music, even in the English version of a song there you can see Spanish words. There are very popular singers of Spanish origin, named few Enrique, Ricky and Madonna and Sakira...
Here I have classified my favorite singers from west by Gener:
POP(Blue, Backstreet Boys, WestLife, Kylie Minogue , Enrique Iglesias), ROCK (Avril Lavigne), RAP( Eminem, Snoop Dogg, Saggy, Busta, Nelly, Usher, Ludacris n ........), BLUES (JM, Enrique Iglesias) Alternative (Sting);

Here is a list of songs, which has been my favorite listed according to singers...
Few Favorite: What Goes Around Comes Back Around and Sexy Back (Justine Timberlake); Incomplete, Shape of my Heart ( Backstreet Boys); Flying Without Wings, Miss Nights, What Makes a Man(WestLife); Sorry..the Hardest Word, One love, Best in Me (Blue); Numb, Lying from You(Linkin Park); Addicted, Bilamos, I've Always Loved U, Not in Love(Enrique); Desert Rose (Sting); Summer Girls (LFO) and almost all by Enigma, Sonu Nigam, Avril Lavigne, Kylie Minogue, PCD...
Time to conclude, and finally I would like to say, It is copyism that had made our well cultured music worse. People here just copy music from west but failed to just with it, they mix it with their meaning less lyrics and that is just bullshit. If want to copy, at least you should make it better and if you can't make it better, just don't do it at all.

No comments: