Saturday, October 13, 2007

My best friend

Friendship is a beautiful bond in which people share common interests, habits, likes and dislikes etc.It is one of the most wonderful relations existing in one's life. Friendship blooms into an everlasting relationship if there is an equal reciprocation from it's counterparts and for this to happen there should be a certain kind of mutual understanding among them.These counterparts can very well be termed as friends.So friends are the family you choose.One can make many friends but someone who's a bit different from others and has got certain similar interests becomes one's best friend.Likewise, I have got many friends with whom I often spend a good time, but there can only be one best friend, and that is, Ira, my childhood friend.Since, our friendship is very old, so with each passing day it is becoming deeper and denser with it's roots entrenched so deep.
Since, childhood we have been studying in the same class so I am very much fond of her company. We both share a unique chemistry between each other and there is an equal reciprocation from both the sides, so this is what makes our friendship very special.There is such a great mutual understanding between us that there is no room for any kind of misunderstandings. She truly defines the character of a best friend as she is a good natured person, simple at heart and has got a kind and helpful attitude.She encourages me by raising my self-confidence and asking me to always take things in a positive stride. She always stands by my side, be it in my moments of sorrows or be it my happy moments.
All these features makes her very different from the rest of my friends so that is why i consider her my best friend.She plays a very integral part in my life so I can't imagine my life without her presence. Though she is far far away from me this time, I strongly feel her presence and I miss her everyday.

No comments: